Monday, July 13, 2009

Always Welcome

Hello all (three of you)

First off, I think I'm going to try posting the url of this blog on facebook again, and anyone who does read this, feel free to let our other friends and/or family members be aware of this blog. I still think this would be more interesting to read had I came up with the idea to do this when I first came down here and not like 10 months after the fact.

That said, ahem, I'm happy and fortunate to be hosting my parents for a weekend in mid-August (for everyone's sake, I'm not inserting the "JAWS" quote here). This reminds me that I want to let everyone know I'm always happy to host people for the weekend. There's quite a bit to do down here and I figured it would be easier to do something while it was still the summer, though we are all mostly working and not too many of us are in school anymore (which for some reason depresses me.)

My next venture up to MA is TBD/TBA.

Peace out yo

No comments:

Post a Comment