Thursday, July 2, 2009

How time flies

While talking to Dawn last night, I remarked how quickly the year had been going as its July already. Then came even a more startling revelation, its already been nearly a year since I got the new job and moved to the Garden State.

I moved in late August (maybe the 30ish-th?) and started work on Sept. 2. It really doesn't feel like I've been here a year, six months yeah, maybe, but definitely not a year.

Oh and for those 2 or 3 people who actually read this (all likely from MA) I am hoping to make an appearance during the weekend of Jul. 10 - 12.

Seating is limited, please reserve your space/time with James now :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow...time does fly! Abigail is 15 months old now...yikes.

    Glad to hear you'll be visiting in mid-July! Did you know if you were coming up also for Grandpa's big birthday bash (Aug 8). In case you didn't know about it, you know about it now ;-)

    ReplyDelete